Supersonic Finance is a unique approach to the way holders hold while embracing time-critical and market-needed products. SSN, BEP20, is the native token, which powers Supersonic Finance and anyone can access our suite of products when they are deployed as they would be decentralized.
Before the products are deployed and harnessing the utility of SSN, the holders earn from each on-chain transaction, and this ranges from the regular on-chain transfers to SSN trading activities on DEXs.
In addition to earning from on-chain transactions, each transaction strenghtens the locked liquidity and create a solid price floor.
Post product launch, the real utility of SSN will be unlocked beyond the earning opportunities created by the hold-and-earn mechanism. More details will be released in a future update.
SSN Smart Contract Audit
The audit was done by Solidity Finance and the functions are verifiable, according to the report released by them.
Overview of the Contract
- The total supply of the token is set to one quadrillion.
- No mint or burn functions are present; though the circulating supply can be reduced by sending tokens to the 0x..dead address, if desired.
- Currently, 89% of the tokens have been sent to DxSale for a presale.
5% of the token’s supply has been locked and will vest to the team over 4 years.
- The team has retained 1.275% of the supply for the private sale.
- Supersonic’s code implements and builds upon the fee-redistribution features pioneered by Reflect Finance.
- Users who hold tokens will automatically receive a portion the fees from a transaction tax on each transfer.
- A portion of the fee charged on transactions is stored in the contract and, once a threshold value is met, used to fund PancakeSwap liqiudity.
- Liquidity-adds are funded by selling half of the tokens collected as fees, pairing the received ETH with the
token, and adding it as liquidity to the BNB pair.
- There is a transfer limit of 5 tillion tokens per transaction.
- The owner of the contract can exclude and include users from transfer fees, update the maximum transaciton amount, update the fee percentages and update how the fees are allocated.
- On our recommendation the team has updated the contract to limit the maximum fees and minimum max-transfer amounts to 9% in order to prevent abuse. The maximum transaction amount is also limited to a minimum of 5% of the total supply.
- Some functions could have been declared external instead of public to save some gas, but as this is already deployed this is merely informational.
- The contract utilizes SafeMath libraries to prevent overflows along with following the BEP20 standard.
Audit Findings Summary
- No security issues were identified in our analysis.
- As with any presale, ensure trust in the team prior to giving them funds.
- Further, ensure trust in the team as they have some control in the ecosystem.
- KYC: Yes, by our firm. KYC information is available upon a request from law enforcement, subpoena, or a similarly valid legal process.
- Date: April 11th, 2021
- Update Date: April 12th, 2021 - Inclusion of limits of owner’s ability to set platform fees.
- Update Date: April 12th, 2021 — Updated token allocations.
ABOUT SUPERSONIC FINANCE
Supersonic Finance is a protocol for exponential returns on the Binance Smart Chain.
The vision is to reward holders on almost all on-chain activities before the product-driven utility value of SSN, BEP20 and the native token of Supersonic Finance, is unlocked.
As a result, the smart contract has been deployed with those functions in place.